Sunday, November 7

Sunday Fun: Chav Weddings

I thought I'd do a series on Sundays that could highlight super unique wedding trends from different parts of the country/world. Just something quick and light that might be good for a smile, a laugh, or maybe that little bit of inspiration that's missing from your wedding.

For this post, I thought I'd highlight the best of the best when it comes to chav weddings.
Chavs are (in my opinion) the UKs answer to America's guido - tan, over the top, and kind of white trash. Here are some of the best chav weddings I could find...













All images from here, here, here, here, here, and here.

I'm actually really curious what these weddings are like. Has anyone ever been to one? The brides all seem so young, yet the dresses are so over the top elaborate. I wonder what the rest of the wedding is like - the reception, the decor, the food, the guests! Clearly the bridesmaids are into it. Hmm... I wonder if my girls would go for those blue dresses?

Hope you enjoyed your weekend! xx



2 comments:

  1. So awesome and trashy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha. I've never heard it called Chav. Usually I hear "Traveller Weddings" when looking at those photos. Wow, I couldn't even imagine what goes on during the actual wedding!

    ReplyDelete