Friday, December 31

The Perfect Shoes!

So last night, D and I went to see Legally Blonde: The Musical (he got me tickets for Christmas... Thanks, D!) and I saw the PERFECT wedding shoes. Like, perfect! So, now I'm on a hunt.


So good!

They were yellow platform peep-toes with white toe and heel with black polka dots... am I explaining this properly?




Anyways, they were kind of like this style, but the part over the toes and behind the heel was white with black polka dots. Super nice and super appropriate for my black, white and yellow wedding!

So, question. Have any of you seen a shoe like this before or know at all what I mean? Where could I find a shoe like that. Seriously... love!

UPDATE: Here is a picture of the actual shoes, courtesy of Danielle @ Sealed With A Kiss. Merci, merci!



So, now the hunt is on! If anyone has seen ANYTHING like this, please let me know! Aren't they amazing?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen them, but are these what you are looking for?

    http://www.sdnn.com/sandiego/2010-03-25/lifestyle/omg-legally-blonde-the-musical-headed-to-san-diegos-civic-theatre/attachment/lb3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGGGGG yes!! I didn't even thin of googling a picture of the show... haha. And my example picture is so off. Thanks, love! Now, the mission begins... I'm hoping there will be a new spring style along those lines...

    Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome!! If I come across them, I'll send the link your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those are pretty cool shoes!!! Good luck with your search!

    ReplyDelete