So today seems like a good time to examine what we have done already and what still needs to be done. And I'm sure the second list is going to be wayyy longer... yikes.
Yikes! Should my list really be this long?
Okay, so here it is:
- ceremony venue
- reception venue (almost!)
- photographer / videographer
- engagement photos
- bridal party
- dress (yay!)
- save the dates (almost... come on, twine!)
Still to do:
- sign the catering contract
- decide on suit vs. tux for the guys
- reserve hotel block
- flowers & decor (have ideas but nothing's done)
- book honeymoon (totally D's job)
- find a dj
- invitations (and all paper goods)
- aaaand.... everything else! haha
So yah, definitely still lots to do! I can't even remember what there is to do, there is so much of it. I think I need to sign up for one of those wedding websites that hound you with reminder emails telling you everything that needs to be done on a daily basis. Definitely would be helpful.
Where do you stand with the planning process? Lots left to do? July brides, am I in big trouble?