Friday, October 22

First Comes Love...

and then comes our wedding!

Welcome to First Comes Love. Since our engagement is bordering on 2 and a half years, and it is FINALLY planning time, I thought it might be time to find a place to keep my thoughts and plans organized.


I am a mid-twenties bride-to-be marrying my high school sweetheart, and after 10 years together, it's about time to seal the deal! We are planning a fun, family-oriented wedding that keeps getting bigger and bigger, and in an effort to remember the craziness that is planning a wedding, I'm going to blog about what happens along the way.


Sooo....



Hello!


Follow me while I stumble through planning this wedding - it's the first one in both of our families so there is definitely a lot to learn.



No comments:

Post a Comment