Saturday, December 4

Oh My Yum!

Last night we had a girls' app night, and my cousin/BM N brought the yummiest cupcakes! From browsing all the wedding blogs, you see that cupcakes are very in right now. I know I mentioned my thoughts on the cake already, but after tasting these cupcakes, they are definitely back in the running!








(Source)

I guess what also makes me excited is that since Ottawa is a pretty small and boring town, I didn't think we'd even have any small cute cupcake shops to get delicious cupcakes from. Maybe it's just something that hasn't been on my radar until now, but I am definitely excited to go and see what's out there!

Did you get wedding cupcakes instead of a wedding cake? Were they super delish like these ones?

Oh, and in case you are wondering, I had a cookies and cream cupcake (with actual chunks of cookie in it), and we also had PB & J, toasted coconut lime, and maple brown sugar. Yum, yum, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment